A Visa on Arrival (VOA) can be used to do such activities.
1. Tourism visits
2. Government officials’ visits
3. Business talks and meetings visits
4. Purchasing goods visits
The period of stay in Indonesia is granted for 30 days. A stay permit derived from this visa is extendable.
VOA application is submitted by the Foreign Nationals at certain Immigration Checkpoint (Tempat Pemeriksaan Imigrasi/TPI), with the following requirements.
1. A legal and valid passport for at least six months
2. A return ticket or onward ticket to continue the trip to another country, except for the crew of means of transport who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country
The Sponsor of Foreign Nationals whose countries are not included in the VOA subject still can submit VOA for sudden and urgent activities, with the following requirements.
1. A request letter from the government or private institution
2. An approval letter from the minister or designated Immigration Officer
An approval letter from the minister or Immigration Officer is submitted via Online Visa Approval application by attaching the following documents.
1. A request letter from the government or private institution containing data of the Foreign Nationals who will submit a VOA and the reason for submitting a VOA approval letter
2. A legal national/service/diplomatic passport and still valid for at least six months
3. A return ticket or onward ticket to continue the trip to another country, except for the crew of means of transport who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country
The applicant shall have got a full dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
See international travel health protocol here.
The procedure of granting VOA at TPI are as follows.
1.The Immigration Officer will check the completeness of your requirements.
2. Fill in the data on the provided form.
3. Get the payment code right after your required documents are declared complete. You shall pay the immigration fees in accordance with the legislation.
4. The Immigration Officer will create a profile and verify your data.
5. You will get the visa grant approval then Immigration Officer will put a VOA sticker to your travel document.
1. South Africa
3. United states of America
5. Saudi Arabia
10. The Netherlands
15. Brunei Darussalam
22. The Philippines
24. Hong Kong
27. United Kingdom
36. South Korea
62. San Marino
63. New Zealand
76. Timor Leste
80. Uni Emirat Arab
1. Regulation of the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia Number 29 of 2021 on Visa and Stay Permit
2. Regulation of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia Number 9/PMK.02/2022 Non-Tax State Revenue on Type and Tariff of Immigration Services in the Ministry of Law and Human Rights